We are offering treatments for skin conditions since February 2021. The services are offered by a nationally known senior dermatologist Dr Daron Seukeran.
We run regular outpatient clinics to diagnose and treat most skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and skin cancers, or cosmetic problems such as skin tag and cyst removal or age-related skin changes. Diagnosis and treatment can be offered at the same appointment wherever possible.
Private Skin (Dermatology) treatments available in Bestlife Clinic
- Contact dermatitis
- Cosmetic dermatology
- General dermatology
- Inflammatory skin diseases
- Male and female genital dermatology
- Skin allergy
- Skin cancer treatment
- Skin tags
- Scalp diseases
- Skin lumps and bumps
- Vulval dermatology
- Full body mole checks
Our skin services include the following.
- Private Consultations : Fee for new patients – £140 – £160 Review patients £95 – £130 (additional fee will apply for any tests)
- Skin Diagnostic Punch Biopsy for lesions : Total Fee – £400
- Removal of skin swellings including cancers – Fee from £550 to £700 Each additional swelling £120
- Blood tests – Fee will be informed depending on the test
- Xrays and scan – Fee will be disclosed depending on the test