We Currently have Consultants to Offer Urology Services.
Urology is a surgical speciality, covering the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders affecting urinary system starting from kidneys to urethra (water tube). Our consultants have special interest in Bladder dysfunction, Female Incontinence, Benign prostatic diseases, Inflammatory diseases of Urinary tract (UTI, prostatitis and painful Bladder syndrome)
We are also planning to offer Men’s and Women’s Health Check programs in the future.
Private Urology Services offered at Best Life Clinic
- We currently offer Private Urology Consultations for the above problems. The consultation fee will be from £200 to £240.
- Urodynamic Service to assess Bladder function and Incontinence. The current fee is £650.
- Catheter Care Service: Provided by an experienced Nurse practitioner who provides teaching self catheterisation, care of the long term catheters. Fee: £80
- Trial without catheter service: This is for men and women who have gone into total blockage of Urine and are fitted with a catheter. We can provide full assessment by a consultant Urologist and a nurse and recommend appropriate next course of action. A trial without catheter can be performed. Total fee: £240. This will include a clinical examination, further treatment recommendation and a Trial without catheter and re-insertion of catheter in the event of failureto pass urine during the trial. Any further tests, recommended treatments or further consultations will be chargeable separately
- Operations for fore skin problems including Circumcision, Frenuloplasty (lengthening of fore skin band) and preputioplasty (operation to widen foreskin opening – Fee £1200
- Operations for scrotal swellings – Hydrocele, Epidydimal cysts – £1400
- Microsurgical operations in the scrotum – Varicocele operation, operations for scrotal pain – Fee varies from £2400 to £2800
- Advanced Microsurgery Vasectomy Reversal (Multilayer Vaso vasostomy or Vaso-epididymostomy) – Fee £3200 to £3600